2011 Khanqah Ashrafia Akhtaria, Durban, South Africa .
Mol. Muhammed Yunus Patel - Khalifa of Arif Billa
Hazrat Moulana Hakeem Muhammed Akhtar Saheb (DB)
TRANSLATED FROM URDU
WASIYYAT OF HADRAT SHAH HAKIM MUHAMMAD AKHTAR SAHEB
(RAHMATULLAHI ALAYH) DATED:- 20TH RABI-UL-AWWAL 1420 / 5TH JULY 1999
1. Alhamdulillah, this servant has not left behind any outstanding debts.
2. I have made Maulana Mazhar Miah Sallamahu the owner of all the items that I am currently using hence I am using these items on loan. The laws of inheritance will not apply to these items. Maulana Mazhar Saheb is also the owner of the items in my room and the frames that are on the walls. The same ruling will apply to the items in Khanqah no. 1 and Khanqah no. 2.
3. The bags of cash that are labelled “gifts of the servant (i.e. Hadrat Wala)” will be distributed according to the Shari’ee law of inheritance. My son will receive two shares and my daughter will receive one share. The Shari’ee law of inheritance will also apply to my money that is kept by Sayyid Ishrat Jameel, after discharging the Fidya of the Salaah and Fasts that are outstanding.
4. I make a Wasiyyat (bequest) for myself, family members, and close associates that every moment of one’s life should be sacrificed in pleasing Allah and one should not displease Allah for a single moment by indulging in any form of Haraam. If one commits an error, then please Allah by repenting, seeking forgiveness and crying before Allah.
5. One should always remain in the companionship of the pious, and one should always be under the guidance of such a Sheikh with whom he is compatible.
6. One should adopt extreme piety in financial matters and refer to the Muftis in issues pertaining to the Masaa’il of Shariah.
7. One should continuously make an effort to propagate my publications so that I may continue reaping the rewards, and my children should spend their entire life in the service of Deen. If they do get involved in business, then selling of Kitaabs should be given priority, and selling medication should be secondary.
8. I must be buried in the town where I have passed away.
9. Make a habit of continuously reciting Surah Ikhlaas thrice and passing over the rewards to my soul, and seeking forgiveness on my behalf.
10. My Janaazah Salaah should be performed by Ml Mazhar Miah Sallamahu
11.The Janazah should be buried as soon as possible. The chest should face towards the Qibla in the grave in accordance to Sunnah, and abstain from the custom of exposing my face to the people.